The next question comes from Melissa, Jack's Mommy, who is also one of my favorite blog friends. She was one of the first people I met when I started my own blog! :) She asks me, "What is your favorite way to relax and is different now that it used to me before Alexandra?"
My favorite way to relax is to watch Friends and sit on the couch with a kitty in my lap! It hasn't changed at all since Alexandra. I am proud to say I was a Friends fan from the start! All my friends were watching "My So Called Life" then and I remember feeling left out when people would start talking about Jordan or whatever was going on then, but I didn't care too much. I loved watching Friends and this show has gotten me through being homesick from college, lonely days when I thought I would "die alone" (just like Chandler) and so many sad days after Alexandra died. It never fails to make me laugh and I just love every episode. I watch all ten seasons over and over again! And having a purring kitty sitting next to you is by far one of the best ways to relax (at least in my opinion). :-)
Looking For You
5 years ago






















I cannot ever imagine getting through an entire episode of Friends without at least a little chuckle no matter how down I am... why oh why did the show have to end? Ahh...
ReplyDeleteI LOVE Friends!!
ReplyDeleteI heart friends...as you KNOW..and Im chandler for sure...lol..and I love EVERY episode...even the ones with pheobe knocked up now...they dont bother me....There are so many lines that i use every day that comes from that show lol....
ReplyDeleteI'm a Friends fan too. I'm jealous you have all 10 seasons though. Ya know I never thought of it until Jaime pointed it out, you really can't get through an episode without at least a chuckle. It's so nice getting to know other things about you.
ReplyDeleteI love Friends!! I was not into My So Called Life either.
ReplyDelete