I feel like I've been missing in action for a couple of days. Part of the reason is because I've been glued to my couch watching Sex & the City. Here's a quote from this episode that just made me smile and think of Alexandra:
"Some people are settling, some people are settling down, and some people refuse to settle for anything less than butterflies."
Of course it means something entirely different in the episode, but it still made me think of her. :-)
p.s. I'm also behind on blogs. I'll catch up soon!
Looking For You
5 years ago





















I heart Sex and the City!!!!! you get a pass for being M.I.A. if this is what you are doing...I was getting nervous and then I realized we still texted and I knew you were ok :)
ReplyDeletejust relax...you can catch up when you want xoxo
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful quote!! Seems suiting for those of us with our own little butterflies. Hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteLove it! And love S&TC!!
ReplyDeletexo
I love these moments so much and wish there were more of them <3
ReplyDeleteI took a butterfly picture yesterday in the woods; its in a link on my blog, be sure to go see it. : ) I thought of Alexandra when I took it. <3
ReplyDelete