I had to come back here and post again because I really think we are "brain calling each other" lately, I was thinking of you, as you were me and we left the same thing on each others posts :)
I know Ill be able to go when Im "ready"......clearly the baby knows I wasnt due to the weather outcome and I was basing it on that too. Im getting better each day which is helping me too....thank you so much for being there for me...hope your had a better work day today...
I'm 36 years old and mother to three babies. Our firstborn daughter, Alexandra was born still at 35 wks. 1 day pregnant on November 16, 2009. We never found out what caused her stillbirth. Her little brother Joshua was born on 2/3/11 and we welcomed baby brother number 2 on 4/4/12! This is the story of our journey.
So sweet....thinking of you today Maggie hope you are doing well :)
ReplyDeleteI had to come back here and post again because I really think we are "brain calling each other" lately, I was thinking of you, as you were me and we left the same thing on each others posts :)
ReplyDeleteI know Ill be able to go when Im "ready"......clearly the baby knows I wasnt due to the weather outcome and I was basing it on that too. Im getting better each day which is helping me too....thank you so much for being there for me...hope your had a better work day today...
Tiffany is so sweet to do these pictures. I love it!
ReplyDeletelove it! Soo sweet.
ReplyDeleteI just discovered this site. This is a beautiful way to remember our babies.
ReplyDelete