It's another Marvelous Monday! Check out Rachel's blog Three Butterflies and a Monkey if you are not sure what it is. Today is going to be hard because I'm not feeling all that thankful and my mood is a little down, but let's change that shall we?
I am thankful for these guys, my little fur babies! Stitch is the one pictured right below and the other two are Loki & Milo. Loki is the orange one and the oldest. He's also my baby since he was my first. Loki was part of a Sweetest Day present from my husband so he will always be my little sweetie! I had just moved in with my husband and we or should I say, I needed some company. Loki is the only one who is willing to play fetch with me every now and then. A couple of years after Loki we adopted Milo & Stitch from a friend for some company for Loki. In my opinion and Loki's, he was just fine being by himself! But he has slowly grown to like the others even though there are occasional kitty wars every now and then.
Having these kitties has definitely helped me since losing Alexandra. I feel like they always know when I need them the most. Their purrs calm and warm my heart and they love me no matter what. If I'm having a bad day or if I'm in a mood where I am feeling bitter I'm not judged! They don't talk back or say the wrong thing. Their just there for me and for me that's all that really matters in the end.






















They are sooooo cute!
ReplyDeleteGood for you - I was thinking of doing this and gave up becuase I was feeling grumpy! We have one old cat that barely pays any attention to us. I hope you have a good week.
ReplyDeleteI understand...Dinah has been a huge help for me. Glad you have them :)
ReplyDelete