It's 60 degrees here now! 60! That is extremely rare for early March here. Spring is coming, I can feel it. I'm looking forward to spring too, but for reasons I've never had before. Yes, it will finally be warm again. The sun will be out again. Spring and summer clothes will be worn. But the real reason I'm looking forward to it is we can start planting trees or butterfly bushes for Alexandra. We can go visit her more often. It has just been too cold. Sorry Alexandra! We were there a couple of weeks ago and there was so much snow we couldn't even get to her grave. But we were able to see the little tip of her butterfly marker just peeking out from the snow. I'm also guessing they will be able to lay down her marker once it gets warmer. Something so final about that. I can't help but think how twisted this all sounds. I'm looking forward to warmer weather so I can go visit my daughter's grave more often and decorate it? Why am I not looking forward to taking Alexandra on walks around the block in her stroller? Why can't I take her to the park or the lake? Boo. All I can say is boo. :-(
We are thinking alike today! Spring is in the air...
ReplyDeleteI too cannot wait to visit my babies more as it warms up.
I know I think just how wrong this all is sometimes. Some friends have sent me lovely things but then I think it's so unfair that we're watching trees grow and being glad we have things with our child's names on them when we should be watching them grow and saying their names all day long.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
It is getting a lot nicer here as well, but it is not nice to think about how big they would have gotten by now .... hugs
ReplyDelete*hugs* So many things we should be doing with spring on its way.....boo boo!!
ReplyDelete