
As I join Rachel on this Marvelous Monday, I'm wondering if we can repeat from previous posts? Because lately I feel like I'm running out of things to be thankful for. But that's silly! I know one for today. Today I'm thankful for the things that make me laugh. Despite all of this heartache that I carry with me every day, I'm pretty sure I'm able to laugh at least once every day. These things that make me laugh include my husband (EVERY day!), my friends (both in real life, my blog friends and of course let's not forget my TV Friends!)
and of course my kitties! Watching them play and fight cracks me up all the time. I'm thankful for all of these things and being able to laugh, despite everything else!























I'm glad I can still laugh as well. It gives me hope that one day I'll be truly happy again as hard as that is to imagine right now.
ReplyDeleteMaddie x
ok we can add other one of our things in common..FRIENDS!!! That show cracks me up, and I love Golden Girls too, and George Lopez. Those make me laugh right now, even if I am in the middle of crying. Another thing is I have two dogs, not cats...but i do have two! lol...I am thankful for you today, I forgot to say that in marvelous mondays, since I dont have much to think of either Ill keep that for next week :) thank you so much again for the egreeting it was so sweet and really made me smile. thank you
ReplyDeleteOoh, good one, Maggie!
ReplyDeleteA good laugh right from the gut always feels so fantastic! You know the one that hurts so bad but you don't want to stop because you are having such a good time laugh? Yah, that kind is the best!!
I love to laugh! There are soo many funny things, I love when my dog runs around the house crazy, animals have a good way of making people laugh when they are doing ordinary things!! The show FRIENDS was soo funny!
ReplyDeleteBeing able to laugh is so important...I especially love to laugh till your tummy hurts LOL.
ReplyDeleteI love laughing and smiling, it is like a little sunshine peeking out!
ReplyDelete