The other day I saw a little girl who could not have been more than a year old. She was a little Asian girl with dark hair and eyes and not more than a foot tall. I couldn't help but think that's what Alexandra would have looked like in about a year or so. I wish Alexandra was here with me today so I could have said something like, 'I have a little girl at home who looks just like you' instead of thinking, 'I
could have had a little girl just like her...' Just breaks my heart a little bit more...
Maggie, ((hugs)) and thoughts to you!!
ReplyDeleteOh Maggie, I know what you mean. My husband wanted us to have lunch together OUTSIDE, and since I am going to be meeting up with my sister n everyone tonight I figured I better just go out to get used to it. I saw so many little girls today and each one I wondered what Alyssa would have looked like at that age...Your daughter would have been as beautiful as you are. Inside and out..((((((((hugsx100))))))))))
ReplyDeleteAwe, I know what you mean - Jack looked so much like Owen even though he was so little and when Owen does things I always wonder if Jack would have done the same things.
ReplyDeleteMy thoughts are with you. hugs.
(((hugs))) wish Alexandra was here with you too
ReplyDelete*big Hugs* i feel your pain... i wish you did not have it
ReplyDelete*hugs* The could haves and could've beens are so hard. Thinking of you and Alexandra.
ReplyDelete