I received three Winnie the Pooh bears at my baby shower and I loved them all. The plan had been to keep one at each of our parents for when Alexandra would be over there and to keep one at home with us. Now one is buried with Alexandra, one I sleep with every night and the other one is somewhere in Alexandra's room with all the other things from my baby shower. There's something so wrong about that. I never in a million years would have thought I would have been burying her with one of those bears and that one of the outfits that was given to me that day would be what she wore the day we buried her. *sigh*
*hugs* I know it never even entered my mine until she was gone. How silly plans are indeed..
ReplyDelete:( I am sad for you today. That is true, who would ever think that their babies first toys would lay to rest with them. i am so sorry you have to think about this too. Maybe she is happy you gave her one so she can play with him in heaven. I know to well that we would rather have them playing here with us...(((((hugs))))))....I did go to the therapist today and as we already know this is a process that has to be done head on...I told her about you :) She is happy we find comfort in each other. I am going to continue to go..maybe I can spread the knowledge...although she basically said what we already know...hope your weekend is "better"...xoxo
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) We had so many plans for our babies, didn't we...it's hard to let those plans go...sometimes, I don't know if I really have...which sounds crazy!
ReplyDelete((Hugs)) to you Maggie. Thinking about you.
ReplyDelete*hugs* All the dreams we have for our babies die when they die. The plans we had as well.
ReplyDelete