Last night I played hide and seek with my kitty, Loki. He's so cute. If I sneak around and hide he will follow me around until he finds me. When he finally finds me he just sort of looks up at me with a look like, 'Okay, now what?' or 'Why are you doing this?' Whatever he's thinking, it's fun and I like to play every once in a while. Anyway, the point of this is playing hide and seek with my kitty is fun, but I'd rather be playing peek-a-boo with Alexandra. She would probably be just at the age where doing that would be fun. For now I'll have to settle for playing hide and seek with Loki. That's just as fun, right? *sigh*
By the way, I haven't decided if I want to answer all my questions I get for my giveaway for my 100th post that day or answer a few leading up to that day. We'll see how it goes!
Looking For You
5 years ago






















That is very cool that your cat plays hide and seek!! Soo cute. ((Hugs)) to you!
ReplyDeleteI play that with Boo & Coco too...boo is the older one she will ran away, but Coco looks at me like loki does..."ma, that the hell is wrong with you?" lol...thank God for the fur babies so we can still "play"...but I agree Id rather be playing with the baby too ((((((hugs)))))))))
ReplyDeleteI love that you play games with your cat. :) Definately can understand that you would rather be playing with Alexandra.
ReplyDeleteIt's funny my cats get Right in there beds without any problems at night just if I call them and tell them it's time to go Night Night! They give my husband a really hard time if he tries to get them to go in their beds. They hide from him and hiss if he tries to pick them up. I think it's so sweet that they mind mommy but not daddy. I'd rather be putting Gracie to sleep at night though. Big hugs to you.
ReplyDeleteDinah does that too! When she finds me she meows and then runs off like I'm supposed to find her now. Ditto to what the other mama's said though. ((hugs))
ReplyDeleteYour cats are cute, mine does not seem to care if I am even home. Your 100th post might end up being a lot of questions, it will be a long one!
ReplyDeleteyour cat is adorable - mine are so old they just sit around. Sending you some hugs!
ReplyDeletehttp://accustomedchaos.blogspot.com
Yay for fat, orange Lokis....but they definitely do not replace our lost babes.
ReplyDelete