Alexandra would have been six months old today. Six months! I have to admit that I forgot about today. It wasn't until a friend said she was thinking of me today that I actually remembered. Maybe that's a good thing, I don't know. Six months have gone by so quickly and so slowly at the same time. That doesn't make any sense, but none of this does, so I think that's okay.
I cannot believe I've managed to get through each day these last six months. I've had my good days and a whole lot of bad days, but I'm pushing through and I'm still here. I want to say it feels like it's all starting to get a little easier as each day passes, but some days are just really hard. On a lot of days, I find it hard to believe that I was pregnant, had a daughter and she died. And now here I am, back at the beginning and trying to get pregnant again. The last thing I thought I would be doing in six months was trying to get pregnant again. I thought I would have a newborn daughter to take care of and would be doing all those Mom things. So, what do I have to show for six months? Not too much, other than a giant A sized hole in my heart. Some days it seems bigger than ever and other days I know it's still there, but it's not as noticeable.
Happy six months Alexandra! You are missed every, single day. We'll never forget you. :-)
Looking For You
5 years ago





















I know exactly what you mean about time going by quickly yet slowly. At times I think time is at a stand still and other times it passes so fast and I cannot believe how long it has been since I last held my babies.
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months to sweet Alexandra!
Happy 6 months Alexandra!
ReplyDeletelove and prayers
elena
Happy 6 Months My sweet Alexandra!!!!! Hope ALyssa and all the babies are giving you a big party today!!!
ReplyDeleteIm sitting here and i cant believe this number!! i am approaching 3 months next week, and 6 months seems so far away...im happy to hear your days are getting easier, its giving me hope!! I pray that you get a rainbow and you get to have that baby home and everything goes the way it should have gone!! YOU deserve that. We all do....xoxoxo
Happy Halfyear Birthday Little Alexandra! I hope you can feel how much love surrounds you... and how much love your mommy gives each and every one of us when we need it most.
ReplyDeletexo
Happy 6 months Alexandra~ Cara would have been six months tomorrow.
ReplyDeleteWow, 6 months. It almost does not seem real that it has been that long - Jack would have been 6 months old on the 7th but passed away 6 months ago this Thursday. I am with you, none of this makes sense and I don't think it ever will.
ReplyDeleteHugs.
Happy 6 month Birthday Alexandra! Hugs to you Maggie.
ReplyDeleteHappy 6 months sweet Alexandra! Thinking about you Maggie and praying for you always :)
ReplyDeleteI just got home and am catching up on comments...(((hugs))) to you Maggie, and remembering your Alexandra.
ReplyDeleteI know just what you mean. I think of Audrey every day- it's like 2nd nature now, which somehow makes me forget how much time has passed and I'm okay with not keeping track anymore. Somedays it seems like yesterday and others it seems like so long ago. You remain in my prayers.
ReplyDeleteHugs for you and endless big angel hugs for your beautiful Alexandra. Hang in there...we're all here with you.
ReplyDelete*hugs* Happy Six months Alexandra!!
ReplyDeleteI am sorry I am late. I am behind on blogs. Know I am thinking of you.