To all of your beautiful Mommies out there, I want you to know I'm thinking of you today and wishing you all a day of peace and comfort as you remember your babies. I feel so lucky to have met such wonderful women during these past few months. I really do not know where I would be if it weren't for all of your support and kind words. Sometimes I feel closer to you than some other people in my life now and I have not even met you! How is that even possible? So, thank you to each and every one of you. And thank you to
Cindy for just "getting it". :-) I'm thinking of all of your babies today and it gives me a lot of comfort to know that Alexandra has many great friends to play with in Heaven. Hugs to all of you!
Thinking of you too, Maggie! xoxo
ReplyDeleteThinking of you too!
ReplyDeleteThinking of you!
ReplyDeleteThinking of all you mommies today too! :)
ReplyDeleteThinking of you today Maggie. I am so glad to have met you.
ReplyDeleteThinking of you and Alexandra. Maggie you have been such an encouragement to me. Knowing that I'm not alone in this has been tremendous!!
ReplyDelete