I thought I would dedicate today's post to spreading the love, which is a new project created by Carly. There are a couple people I would like to spread the love to today. One is Bree from My Baby Butterfly Ella. As some of you may already know, Bree had her rainbow baby, Nora yesterday! Bree's blog is among one of the very first blogs I stumbled upon after my loss. She also made Alexandra's butterfly, along with so many other butterflies for other angel moms. I love how all of her butterflies have touched so many babies and moms and how every time I see a new butterfly, it reminds me of her Ella as well. Thank you Bree for all of your kind words of support. So many of your comments have helped me on my darkest days. I also want to pass on a birthday wish to little, Nora! We have been waiting to see you for a very long time. Happy Birthday little one! :-) Bree, you are so kind, thoughtful and a wonderful inspiration.
I also want to spread the love to Antoinette, since today marks Alyssa's three-month birthday in Heaven. Ann, I hope Alyssa & Alexandra are playing with their butterflies today. I can just see them up there running around together and getting into all sorts of trouble! Many hugs to you today.






















Maggie you are amazing...YOU are an amazing Aunt to Alyssa and we are both so lucky to have you and Alexandra in our lives....THIS post literally brought a tear to my eyes because you THOUGHT of us as so many people have not reached out at all...You are so special to us ......xoxoxox..and (((((((((hugs bear hugs))))))))) all the way from bklyn!!!
ReplyDeleteBree, I am so happy for you to have had this honor as well, Nora entering this world has given us all HOPE....kiss her for me and ALyssa x100
Congratulations to Bree on the birth of little Nora! How wonderful!
ReplyDeleteHappy 3 month birthday little Alyssa!
I love butterflies. In our family we believe that a butterfly carries the spirit of our loved one to heaven. Lilly had a butterfly on her outfit the night she passed away. Every time I see a butterfly I think of her and other loved ones we've lost along the way.
I love Alexandra's butterfly, beautiful!
love and prayers
elena
You are so sweet. Sending love to you and Alexandra, as well. xo
ReplyDelete