May 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Jenna Belle!


Okay, I cannot just leave without saying this...today, May 5th is Jenna Belle's 1st birthday! Please join me in wishing Franchesca's sweet girl a happy 1st birthday in Heaven. I'm sure Alexandra has something very special planned for her today. :-)  In honor of Jenna Belle, Franchesca has created a giveaway on her blog, Small Bird Studio. Please go over and celebrate her little angel's birthday by participating!  Franchesca did the name collage I have posted on my blog for Alexandra and I still adore it. It was one of the very first things I had done in honor of Alexandra. It is also my understanding that Franchesca gave birth to Jenna's little brother, Joseph. Please keep her and the family in your thoughts, as he is a little early. Much love to Franchesca today! We are all thinking of you & your sweet, Jenna Belle.

5 comments:

  1. HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAYYYYY JENNA BELLE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jenna Belle!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanted to stop by and tell you that I was thinking of you and Alexandra Grace. I am hoping that today is a blessed mother's day for you. You are such a blessing to so many in this blogging community. i wish you well my friend, kristie

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved