
This Marvelous Monday, I am thankful for my friends. I'm thankful for the ones that have stood behind me during this whole time and gave me nothing but support. I'm thankful for the friends that have not run away because they are too afraid of what to do or say and the ones who do not get uncomfortable and quiet whenever I mention Alexandra's name. I'm thankful for the few friends I have that still see me as a mother even though my baby is not physically here with me. I'm glad that I have some friends that will continue to listen to me talk about Alexandra or really just listen at all. Friends like these are very few and unfortunately, something like this really makes you realize who your true friends are. It frustrates me to no end that people not only suffer a loss of their child, but sometimes have to lose friendships as well because the loss is too great and too difficult to understand. So, I'm really thankful that I have a few that have stayed by my side. One of my very best friends gave me this early Mother's Day present today! It really made my day because I was just starting to sink into my pit of despair and hopelessness and really just feel all around like crap. But we'll save that for tomorrow! You cannot see it in the picture, but Alexandra's name is engraved into it along with a Winnie the Pooh quote, 'keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever'. It also plays music and turns. I'm going to put this in front of Alexandra's pictures! I'm so touched someone remembered me, outside of the blog community and thought to give me a present! Thank you to my friend! If she's reading, she knows who she is. :-) You really are the very best!






















Maggie its BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it, and it feels so good when someone outside the loop recognizes us...*sigh* i wish that wasnt our issues, dont we have enough?? I am thankful for YOU as well :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is beautiful! What a sweet Mother's Day gift and a wonderful reminder of you Alexandra.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! What a great reminder of being a mother and of your sweet baby.
ReplyDeleteWow that's so beautiful and thoughtful!!
ReplyDeleteThat gift is truly beautiful!! what an awesome friend. :)
ReplyDelete