May 24, 2010

Marvelous Mondays


I join Rachel for another Marvelous Monday post! I had an entirely different post ready for today, but the minute I got home, my computer decided to go kaput on me and it's currently being fixed. So, today I'm thankful for my husband, AGAIN!! :-) He is fixing it as I speak and backing up every single picture I have on that computer in case that should happen again, which is important since all of Alexandra's pictures and name pictures are all on there! Why didn't I remember Phoebe's advice by always having a backup?! And then backing up your backup?! Ugh!! So, needless to say, I'm thankful for my husband who comes to my rescue...again, on so many things. I'm thankful he's great with computers and I'm thankful for him being the guy he is to me. Always there when I need him the most! And...for letting me use his super quick computer to check my blogs! :-) 

4 comments:

  1. Phew! Nice work Mark... on the computer fix and on keeping Maggie in the loop!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great husband!! Mine is also a computer person :) I need to back up my photos also :) Thanks for the reminder, I do it like one time a month...fun fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea to your husband! :)

    love and prayers
    elena

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved