"Oh yes, the past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or... learn from it."
So, how is everything doing with the official Mother's Day holiday coming up soon this weekend? What are your plans? Please know that I will be thinking of each and every one of you and your sweet babies on that day. I know it's going to be difficult. I know some people will forget. I know some people might say stupid things. All this isn't new, but I know it's going to hurt no matter what. So, while I'm here, I want to take a moment to wish everyone a peaceful Mother's Day. I wish you a day of peace and comfort.
My solution to Mother's Day coming up and the recent birth of my new niece is to do what else...run away! So rather than do like Simba and learn from the past, I'm running from it and hey, Simba ran away too at first! Is it healthy? Maybe not. Is it what I should do? Maybe not. But I think I'm entitled to it and I think I deserve a big break from all of this. So, I'll be gone from this space for a little bit (whatever am I going to do without these blogs??!). It annoys me to no end that this time away would not even exist if Alexandra were still here with me. Hopefully I'll also be able to finish some pictures for those babies that I haven't had a chance to do one for yet. My goal is to have some finished by Mother's Day, but depending on how much time I have, it will be after I return.
I'll miss you all until I come back! :-) Hugs to all! XO
i bet WE wont be too far from each other ;)
ReplyDeleteI'll be traveling by train all that day...literally running away. :) I'm taking some time to visit a friend in Chicago, to reflect...to focus on myself.
ReplyDeleteI hope the time you take away is refreshing and life giving. I'm sorry everything feels so blah sometimes. I feel it too.
Do not run too far Maggie, we will miss you!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are running away! You deserve it. Thank you so much for Juanito's pictures I love them!!! You are so sweet.
ReplyDelete*huge hugs* Thinking of you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting this.
ReplyDelete