May 31, 2010

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Alexandra is one spoiled little girl because so many sweet people honor her in so many unique ways. I received these pictures from Treasure Beans. Thank you Casey!




And a belated thank you to Freya for Alexandra's name all the way on the Belgian coast! She's starting to get around more than her Mommy.


Yesterday, I opened up my e-mail to a wonderful surprise from Sandie. I love these. It makes me happy & sad to see so many names, but this angel garden is really beautiful. Thank you so much!



7 comments:

  1. Wow those are all so special!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very welcome Maggie,many many hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very touching and beautiful! Thank you so much for sharing.

    love and prayers
    elena

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos!! I hate that there are so many babies, but if I can't have my baby I know my baby has lots of wonderful friends in his life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful...I love the Angel garden.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved