May 29, 2010

I Heart NY


In honor of Sex & the City coming out this weekend, I thought I would make today's post a little different and a little lighter than others. This is one of my favorite episodes and also has one of my favorite quotes:

“Maybe mistakes are what make our fate... without them what would shape our lives? Maybe if we had never veered off course we wouldn't fall in love, have babies, or be who we are. After all, things change, so do cities, people come into your life and they go. But it's comforting to know that the ones you love are always in your heart... and if you're very lucky, a plane ride away”

I wish so much that Alexandra was only a plane ride away... I guess I'm not that lucky. But being in my heart is more than enough. Love you little girl!

This is also the episode where Miranda has her baby. Really?! How is my favorite episode also one in which a freakin baby is born?! Of course, why wouldn't it be? *sigh*

3 comments:

  1. Love the quote!

    I wish both our girls were just a plane ride away xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderfully true to life quote, thank you for sharing.

    *hugs*
    elena

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved