February 24, 2010

Can I use this please?

Permission to Grieve Slip.

this certificate entitles:


Permission to grieve for an indeterminate period of time. Please excuse forgetfulness, unexpected and sudden tearful outbursts, moodiness, disinterest in normal, happy activities, such as baby showers and holiday celebrations. Please excuse bearer’s seemingly misplaced anger or blame or inability to engage in shallow conversations about sports, work, or draperies. Excuse tardies and no-shows. Please remember that Bearer’s child died. Please grant permission for immeasurable sadness for extended periods of time and please be patient with bearer of this certificate.


(from the MISS foundation)

...Sigh...if only it were that easy.

7 comments:

  1. Yes, if it were only that easy...

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, its so true we need these permissions!! Why don't people get it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am pretty sure we should hand these out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, sometimes when I am feeling sad I almost feel embarrassed or something, like I need permission which is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish it were that easy sometimes.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved