February 9, 2010

Snow!

Today was an okay day. I thought of Alexandra a lot though. I miss her. After I left work, the parking attendant welcomed me back and then asked, "How is everybody?" He said everybody so he didn't specifically mention a baby, so I just said, "Fine, we're fine thanks." If he had asked about a baby, I would have said something, but he didn't and I didn't feel like getting into it, so I just let it be. On another topic though, Megan thought of me and wrote Alexandra's name in the snow! Thank you, it was so sweet of you to think of us! :)  and thanks to everyone for your comments and support for my return to work! It helped more than you know. Now...let's hope for a snow day tomorrow from work!



5 comments:

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved