I received a Peace Bear in the mail the other day! Cyle and Patty Young created the Peace Bear Project in memory of their daughter Peace. With it they hope to provide comfort for those families that have to leave the hospital with empty arms through the gift of a Peace Bear and also want to raise awareness about stillbirth. If you would like a Peace Bear for yourself or for someone you know, go ahead and check out their site. It doesn't cost anything for a bear, but if you want to give a donation in memory of your baby you can. I did and I also had her contact my hospital about having peace bears for other bereaved parents. My hospital had memorial boxes, but not anything like this. I like the idea of a stuffed animal to hold. Something about it seems comforting and very sweet.
Looking For You
5 years ago






















beautiful!!
ReplyDelete