I'm sitting here and looking out the window and it's a typical day in Ohio for February. It looks cold and gray and I'm wondering why I'm not sitting somewhere warm and sunny instead. For the past couple years we have always gone to Florida or at least somewhere warm in February. A while ago we went to Hawaii over Valentine's Day. That was wonderful and I want to go back again! I don't know how people can just live in a paradise every day! Can you imagine?
So, February was always a perfect time to go somewhere because it's a nice time of year to get away from the cold and snow. But here we are at home this year. Why? Oh yes, I remember. We had planned on taking care of a two-month old now. I was supposed to be in my second month of maternity leave. I am not supposed to be returning to work on Monday. It's funny how things change. You don't always get what you expect and hope for. I should know that, but ever since the time I started dating my husband my life seemed to be going so well! Everything seemed to fall into place. I got a better job. I moved out of my parents and got married. I was expecting my first baby. Then bam! Everything came to a screeching halt and that's where I am today. I'm trying to learn how to cope. I hope I can go back to feeling like my life is starting to come together again. I know it will never be the same again, but I hope things change for the better somewhere down the road.
Looking For You
5 years ago


















+of+DSCN0070.jpg)



Hey there! I found you from a comment you made on Blusted Plumping. Anyway, yes a vacation in the tropics sounds lovely right now!!
ReplyDeleteIt's crazy how life can change so quickly. I am sorry your changes were unpleasant ones. but just as quickly as things can go south, they can change and head north!! Things will get better, soon. xoxoxoxox