Thank you to Carly & Sam at The Grief Effect for doing these beautiful pictures for Alexandra. Just the thing I needed, thank you so very much!!!! Please go over and visit her site to see all of her beautiful projects.
Wonderful!! So beautiful! I am still waiting for Valentina's name in the sand (I managed to get in at the last round of submissions, but haven't been posted yet.)
I'm 36 years old and mother to three babies. Our firstborn daughter, Alexandra was born still at 35 wks. 1 day pregnant on November 16, 2009. We never found out what caused her stillbirth. Her little brother Joshua was born on 2/3/11 and we welcomed baby brother number 2 on 4/4/12! This is the story of our journey.
Sooo beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWow soo gorgeous!! What a tribute to Alexadra Grace!!
ReplyDeleteSo incredibly gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteWonderful!! So beautiful! I am still waiting for Valentina's name in the sand (I managed to get in at the last round of submissions, but haven't been posted yet.)
ReplyDeleteI love it! She is such an amazing artist!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is beyond beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful!!
ReplyDelete