After the last week, I feel like I have been beat down and I don't like it. I hate that the minute I start to feel the smallest amount of my normal self, something or someone swoops in and takes all of that away from me. It frustrates me. It makes me angry. It's upsetting and the worst part of it all is the person or thing that has made me feel that way goes on with their stupid life as if if nothing happened. Nothing changed for them, but to me it's just another thing to add to the list of things that suck about this terrible loss. Things can only go up from here, right? I hope so. I'm tired of the downs and I think I have had enough! Today I actually feel better despite everything I have said, but I still feel like I've been pushed back down into my little pit. I'm not sure if that even makes any sense! So, I hope the next week I can start to crawl out of this pit, but I feel like it's going to take a long time. One thing that has helped is I received this from Antoinette. It could not have come at a better time! Thanks Ann for giving me a nice end to my hellish week! :-)
Looking For You
5 years ago






















It makes sense, don't worry! I am so sorry all of that stuff happened, and I hope they leave you alone now and I hope next week is better for you!
ReplyDeleteHugs! XX
Please be patient with yourself... Love to you!!
ReplyDeleteWe're here to help you crawl out of that pit ((HUGS))
ReplyDeletePeople don't understand how vulnerable we are. Do something special for yourself you deserve it! What a great friend Ann is. She always knows when we are down and we need her!
ReplyDeleteMaggie..I wish THIS was not something we can add to our list too, but as usual it is...families are bringing us down...but that is us ALLOWING THEM...let us take charge of our lives again and try to focus our thoughts on the babies like we should BE doing instead of dealing with this...I know easier said than done, just go and read my post tonight lol....but we are hurting enough...im here for you ALWAYS...xoxo...
ReplyDeleteHi, this is my first time to your blog, I came here after seeing you as Terri's follower of the month. I am sorry you are having a bad spell. Please know that although there are stupid people out there, there are also people out there who get it. I always hate to meet someone who has gone through what we have gone through but find peace knowing I am not alone and hopefully showing others they are not alone either.
ReplyDeleteI wish you more sunshine and brightness tomorrow so you can see the way out of the pit.
*huge hugs* This is beautiful!! Love the purple. Some weeks are better then others. Give yourself the time you need. :)
ReplyDelete