I just love it when I come home and I'm surprised by something made for or related to Alexandra. For one, it always makes me feel good to see my little girl's name and two... it gives me a good blog post! I have to be honest. I don't have a whole lot to say lately about everything that hasn't already been said before. Sometimes I feel like I'm running out of things to say. Anyway, today I learned that the team we walked for in March of Dimes was one of the top family teams for 2010! That makes me so happy. I almost did not participate. I doubted anyone would want to walk with me (yes, for some reason, even my husband)! And I really doubted that anyone would bother donating based on the impression I was receiving from my family. BUT people did! And the majority of those people were my co-workers, so just that alone really touched me in itself. It showed people really cared and it showed they recognized Alexandra in some small way and also showed that they see me as a Mom. And that's all a babyloss Mom really wants, isn't it? For her baby to be recognized and for her to be seen as the mother she is to that baby. That's all we ask!
The other thing is I saw this picture from Balloon Names in Heaven. I love it! If you go on Facebook, look up Creations for Angels by ILMEJ and you can put in a name request for your baby.






















Congrats! I am so proud of you for doing the March of Dimes walk in Alexandra's name and raising so money for the cause. You are such an incredible woman and mother. I am blessed to know you. Xo
ReplyDeleteI loved the MOD and i love these balloon names, ps add this to the list, alyssa first and last initials are the same colors as Alexandra...i think A's are one color :D love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing, what an accomplishment to be one of the top teams! Love the pic! I know what you mean about not having things to say.
ReplyDeleteI love this balloon name too! I'm with you on the not knowing what to say anymore.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on being a top family. That's awesome. Love the balloon name I'm goning to have to get on.
ReplyDelete