Ann, my sweet friend gave this to me yesterday for Alexandra's 7 month birthday. It's too sweet for words. Thank you Ann. Alexandra is lucky to have an Aunt like you and to have Alyssa go on all of her adventures with. I'm sure they are both at the Indians/Mets game tonight harassing each other. Alyssa has got to be strutting around, telling Alexandra, "My Daddy's team is sooooo much better than your Mommy's..." ;-) Thank you again Ann. I really do love you like the sister I never have. I'm so thankful to have you in my life.
How beautiful!!! Happy 7 months months in Heaven sweet Alexandra!!! Oh and you forgot to mention that Juanito is probably in the middle of the 2 trying to keep it from getting too verbal =P
ReplyDeleteawww that's sweeet lol Juanito is the peace maker! Happy 7 months Alexandra <3
ReplyDeleteThat is sweet!
ReplyDeleteThis is so sweet...I love it. Sometimes, the best friends are the friends we've never even met in person! :)
ReplyDeleteAww...
ReplyDeletexo
So sweet!
ReplyDeletesooo beautiful xx
ReplyDeleteyou have such beautiful pictures for Alexandra...you should create a photo book of all of them.
ReplyDelete