June 16, 2010

Happy 7 Months little girl!


Happy 7 months little girl! I hope you know how much we miss you and I hope you know how very loved you are. You will never be forgotten and are always missed. Here is a picture of all your kitties saying goodbye to your butterflies. I hope you are having fun with them. :-)

14 comments:

  1. Happy seven months, Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 7 months in heaven sweet Alexandra!! Love the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy 7 months Alexandra! I'm sure your mommy is extra sad today--send her down some extra love :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww the kitties are precious...cats are my favorite! Happy 7 months to Alexandra and happy 3 months to Lily!!...they are playing together and celebrating on the 16th of each month. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 7 months baby girl. : ) :kisses to you all: <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. hoping this has not been a too hard day for you mama!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alexandra, today you are such a big girl. 7 Months flying high with all the Angels in Heaven. 7 Months mommy and daddy have had to love you from so far, and yet love you SO MUCH...it breaks my heart to know its been this long for them....but i find some peace in knowing you and Alyssa are going to have a BIG party today...There goes that 7 again though...hopefully you can make mommy and daddy find some peace soon...send a special little sign to daddy this weekend as I know he is hurting for you..xoxoxo

    Maggie,
    Where is the time going?? I wish we could be saying they are growing up before our eyes instead of how long its been. I do not have words for you other than I love you like my own sister and I am heartbroken for you and Mark today....

    HAPPY 7 MONTHS ALEXANDRA I LOVE YOU BABY GIRL!!!!!!! <3<3<3<3<3<3<3 ((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 7 months in Heaven Alexandra! XO

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy 7 Months, sweet Alexandra! xxxxoooo

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved