Is this... a good mood?? What is that?! No anger? No bitterness? ... no, I take that back, those feelings are still there. I think they will always be there too, but at least all my energy this week isn't being focused on them. I am actually having a better week and it scares the crap out of me. Every time I start to feel the least bit "happy", I feel like something or someone is waiting just around the corner to attack and strike me down. And I hate that too. I hate that I can't feel pure happiness because I'm always waiting for something bad to happen. But, I guess I should enjoy it while it lasts. So, while I'm still on a high note, I received this from Treasure Beans. Thank you! I really love it! :-) If you want a "Magnet On My Heart" or a stone for your baby, please go over and visit their site.
Looking For You
5 years ago






















I know how you feel. Its so weird realizing that not 100% of every through is anger or pain...and then your scared that because its not that your world may come crashing down again. Its like anytime were happy that gets stolen away quickly. Its like afraid to be happy alomst...sigh...hugs!
ReplyDeleteSomeone told me once that these happy moments are "gifts from your little girl." Embrace those gifts from Alexandra. She wants her amazing mama to be happy. The magnent (I think that's what it is) is beautiful! Love you!
ReplyDeleteI seen this in her pics for you and I KNEW alexandra would love it!! totally blinged out just like the girls like :)
ReplyDeleteMaggie...GO WITH IT...if you are the "H" word lol today you deserve to feel it...we dont get many of those days...im even afraid to type it as i dont want to pour my bad luck onto you...xoxo...love you sosososososo much
enjoy those days while they are here *hugs* You never know how long they are going to last.
ReplyDeleteYay for a good day. I hold those days close because there aren't that many of them that come. (((hugs)))
ReplyDelete