Moving on, tonight's post is for Valentina, Annette's little girl. I finally got around to doing a couple of pictures last night for some people and I don't think I have your e-mail address Annette, so here you go! I hope you like it.
Also, if anyone would like me to do a photo for their baby, please let me know. Send me your name, e-mail and your baby's name in a comment or e-mail. I would be happy to do one for you and remember your babies with you. If you have any symbols or colors that remind you of your baby, please let me know that too and I might try to work it into one.






















Oh Maggie!!!! Thank you so much!! :D <3 I am so so so touched. <3<3
ReplyDeletebeautiful tribute to a beautiful baby. <3
ReplyDeleteI'd love to have one!!
ReplyDeleteHolly
email is caring4carleigh@yahoo.com
My baby is Carleigh
The color purple and stars remind me of her.