June 11, 2010

Written With Love


I never get tired of seeing Alexandra's name. I remember being pregnant with her and feeling a little unsure of her name. I knew I liked it a lot and knew it was a good name. But now I love it so much more than I did before. I never realized how beautiful it was and Alexandra never even had a middle name until the day she died. Alexandra Grace ,what a pretty name for a pretty little girl. The other day, I received this picture from Written With Love. Thank you so much! :-)

6 comments:

  1. It is such a beautiful name. Perfect for an angel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you already know I like that name :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love her name!!! so pretty to look at!! ps....the girls have the same first initial and last initial in their first names...throw that on the list too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a really lovely name - simple, refined, elegant. Perfectly fitting for your little princess :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful and it's lovely to see your child's name

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree...I never get sick of seeing Jonathan's name. Love the blocks *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved