Your Daddy:
- put an end to my lonely days and made them feel full
- made me realize what real love is
- makes me laugh at least once every single day
- makes dark days of missing you, feel just a little brighter
- is the kindest, most patient, good hearted person I ever know
- makes me feel happy even on my saddest days
- made me realize how truly lucky I am
- wants the best for me and you
- never left my side when I was in the hospital after having you (and if he did, he made sure someone was with me)
- takes good care of me
- makes me feel safe and loved
- made me a Mom to you
- misses you so very much
These are just a few things about your Daddy, Alexandra. I may not have you here with me, but I do have him to hug and to hold. He was so happy and so sad the day he finally got to hold you in his arms. I wish he would have had a lifetime to hold and hug you instead of only a couple of hours. He would have spoiled you so much. He loves you so much. Make him feel comforted and loved tomorrow, Alexandra. He's a great husband to your Mommy and an even better Daddy to you!
Looking For You
5 years ago





















So sweet... (((hugs)))
ReplyDeleteHappy Fathers Day to your daddy Alexandra!!
ReplyDelete(((HUGS))) These holidays are hard!
ReplyDeleteAlexandra, I met your daddy as you know and he is the nicest guy i have ever met!!!! Yes he is all the things mommy listed and more...he is patient and understanding, he is friendly and most of all HE IS YOUR DAD....that to me is special on its own...I wish he had you here today physically instead of just in his heart...xoxoxo....your a lucky little girl
ReplyDelete