June 28, 2010

Marvelous Mondays

It has been too long since I have had a Marvelous Monday post. I am not feeling all that "marvelous" today, but for the sake of sanity and for the sake of some of my newest followers, I thought a nice positive post would be a nice change. So, here goes nothing!

This Marvelous Monday, I am thankful for all the new babyloss Moms I have met along the way. I am thankful for the ones who have been there right from the very beginning of this blog and for the ones I continue to meet along the way. It breaks my heart to know that with every new Mommy I meet, it means another baby has died. However, as heartbreaking as it is to know that, it is strangely comforting because I know I am not alone. Someone else shares the same feelings, thoughts and deals with the same things I have felt every day too. It is another person that sadly understands this loss all too well.

One new Mommy I have recently met gave me these pictures for Alexandra. She has her own little Alexandra, so I would like to think that our babies are playing with each other and learning how to become fond friends. I can just hear it now, "Hi, I'm Alexandra and this is my friend, Alexandra...come play with us!" :-) So, a great big THANK YOU to Melissa from Angel Baby Alexandra! These were such a nice surprise!! Stop by her blog and give her some love and support too!




4 comments:

  1. Oh Maggie, Alexandra has her very OWN Alexandra friend too =) so sweet...this picture is so pretty...it is so sad to hear of new babies..it just breaks my heart, today at the cemetery there were 2 new babies there...all i thought of was their moms and dads...its so frustrating, and at the same time, its like we feel normal around these moms, new or old because only THEY really know how we feel....Im sad to see you are not feeling "marvelous" tonight...but i hope my little frog post brings your spirits up...@ melissa I am so sorry to hear about your baby....I have a blog as well but it is private, email me if you would like to follow..I will stop by your blog as well..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lovely! I love your Marvalous Mondays! I think you're doing a greaet job! You're such an inspiration! Somedays I just wish I could put my thoughts into words as beautifully as you do! God has a special reward waiting for people like you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful picture, and 2 little Alexandras playing together (with Alyssa hard at their side, I'm sure!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not done one of these for a while either, you are inspiring my today! I only have a few minutes of Monday left though.

    I hope you have a great week.

    XX

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved