April 11, 2010

100th Post!!!! And the winner is...

I'm at 100 posts today!!! "Mini wave in celebration of me!" For all of you Friends fanatics out there, that quote may or may not ring a bell. :-)

Anyway, using http://www.random.org/, I have picked the winner and the lucky person is Jessica from Momma of Two Angels and What the Future Holds.  Yay! Congratulations Jessica! Send me your information and I will mail your prize to you! Jessica was one of the very first people to comment on my blog when I began, so that's kind of neat!

I had fun with my giveaway. A lot of people have said to keep answering questions, so feel free to ask and I'll slip in an answer in some random blog posts because they were fun to answer and it was a nice break and a bit of a lighter side to this blog. Thanks for reading and following my blog! As a lot of you know, after Alexandra died, reading blogs was something I just started to do through Babycenter. I stumbled across one, then another one...then another one. So many sad stories, but so many people who seemed to get it. I realized how it helped them and thought, hey! I can do that too! I started this blog as a way to help me cope with my feelings and thoughts about Alexandra. I was hoping to have a place to vent and maybe meet a few other people who understood and maybe even help someone else like me feel less alone. If I have helped at least one person with my story, then I think that's great. I am amazed every day by people's thoughtfulness and generosity. I may have never met anyone in real life, but I really do feel close to each and every one of you and care so much. Thank you for making the bad things seem not so bad!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS ON 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Just so you know, i feel so close to you too...and you HAVE helped me, you have helped me to learn that its ok to feel like this, and to pray for a rainbow, and its ok to need to be held at night...and yet i feel so bad that you had to help me cause that means you know my pain ;'( but i have learned so much through this and one thing i know is that i gained some lifelong friends because of this and for that i am grateful....you WERE one of my marvelous mondays and i wasnt lieing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY Maggie!! 100!! I am soo glad to have you in my life, you are a wonderful person! This was totally fun for everyone! Congrats Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Hundred!

    Thanks for sharing so much with us!

    I am so happy to have met you... not under the best circumstances however that is what makes the connection so much more sweet.

    I feel lucky to have been connected with you and so many other fantastic women traveling the most difficult road ever. Even when we feel we are at our weakest, there is a whole lot of strength amongst us.

    Alexandra has given you many beautiful gifts and you sharing them all with us is what makes you so fabulous!

    xo

    Congratulations Jessica :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY 100!!!! Congratulations! I had no idea even what a blog was until after i lost my boys and i found one and then i started reading more like you and thought that it might help me and it did. I am so happy that youm found my blog i love reading yours. I may be alot further down the road then you are but reading your blog and your comments on mine have helped me so much. Thankyou for being there for me. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing so much about yourself and Alexandra. I have enjoyed your questions and answers! xo

    Congrats to Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Maggie!! I loved reading more about you. :) I am glad that you joined our community. Here's to 100 more posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on 100 posts! I feel like I stumbled into this community as well and I am so glad I did. I was just telling my mom on the weekend without everyone here I think I would not be feeling as good as I am. Of course as one of the first people that I met on here, this definitely includes you!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved