April 12, 2010

Marvelous Mondays


I have to do a Marvelous Monday post, which was started by Rachel at Three Butterflies and a Monkey because I am feeling anything BUT positive today. So maybe a post will help me lift my spirits! I'm just plain crabby today. But I do know what I am thankful for today! I'm thankful for all the little things, like baseball, my TV shows I love to watch, my gossip magazines, a rainy day, and Facebook (even though we have a love/hate relationship sometimes).  These are all things that can get me through the day and make my gloomy days a little bit brighter!

8 comments:

  1. im thankful for you and me finally together on facebook and the farm lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it was a huge step for me when I could feel thankful for the little things again. :) I turned off my fb for a few months after losing Ella. When I turned it back on, I deleted the people who drove me nuts (like people who would never comment when I'd update about Ella). And, now that I'm friends with so many bloggers, it's so much better. It's just nice to have everyone's support. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm... tv, magazines and Facebook... sounds absolutely marvelous to me!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maggie, I hope that you got a little TV, Magazine time and Facebook to make your day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your Monday brought you some cheer with all the things you love. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I have to agree, my favorite shows and fb help me through this mess too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your header turned out beautiful!! My blog helped me through this and so did my favorite shows.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad to see that you posted this for Marvelous Mondays. I sometimes feel anything but positive as well. I think being happy for some of the smaller things in life is a great thing! xx

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved