I received this from Antoinette at Butterfly Kisses to my angel Alyssa Marie a couple of days ago. Coincidentally, it came on Alexandra's 5 month birthday, so it was good timing! Thanks Ann! I really love it. I also want to thank all of you who commented wishing Alexandra a happy 5 months. I don't expect many people to remember the month anniversaries in my real life, but I'm starting to wonder if people will remember once a year comes around unless I mention something. My instincts tell me 'no' and it kind of makes my heart sink a little bit because I know if Alexandra were here, people would be more likely to remember. Look at me, the year date isn't even anywhere near close and I'm already worrying about it! Nevertheless, thank you to all of you. As you know, just one person acknowledging our babies can really make a difference!
Looking For You
5 years ago






















I've got it on my calendar already!! Can't wait to celebrate Alexandra's birthday with you:) big hugs
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful photo of Alexandra's name! I love it. Alexandra will not be forgotten in the hearts of many, I think about her daily along with the other angel babies that are friends of mine here in the blogging world.
ReplyDeleteSuch a lovely photo!
ReplyDeleteThat is a pretty photos. I know what you mean about the year, I have been thinking about it as well this week. I hope you have a good week.
ReplyDelete