April 16, 2010

Five months

Five months without my daughter.
Five months of missing her.
Five months of wondering how different my life would be if she was here with me.
Five months of wondering why she had to go so soon.
Five months of sadness.
Five months of anger.
Five months of jealousy.
Five months of frustration.
Five months of others wondering if I've "moved on" or if I'm "okay".

Five long months of so many feelings, mostly feelings of missing Alexandra. I miss you little girl. Happy five months sweetie. I wish you were here and I wish I would be having your five-month pictures taken here with you so I could give them out to everyone and brag about how cute you are. I hope you're happy with all your friends. You are loved so very much and we think of you every day!

13 comments:

  1. Happy 5 month birthday Alexandra and big hugs to you Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today marks 1 month for me since my little Lily left me...so the 16th is an important day to both of us. Happy 5 months, Alexandra! Maybe our little girls are friends in Heaven. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Big hugs and happy five months Alexandra.

    ReplyDelete
  4. *hugs*
    Wish she was here with you hon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish she was here too. Hope the day is gentle.

    Maddie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 5 Months Alexandra!!!

    i wish she was here too :(

    5 Months and we still share the same pain...I wish it was getting easier...But how can it get easier if we love them so much. She is so lucky to be learning so much from you...NOW i know why you took a vacation day today...im so sorry it wasnt a better reason...May God bless you with some peace...kiss those kitties...and kiss her pictures and tell her we love her

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy five months, Alexandra, XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 5 months sweet girl Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ((hugs)) to you, Maggie....happy 5 months in heaven, Alexandra!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy five months sweet Alexandra!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy 5 months sweet little angel Alexandra! ((Hugs)) to you Maggie. You are in my thoughts. Alexandra has an amazing mommy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy 5 months sweet girl. xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. *huge hugs* Thinking of Alexandra with you. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved