April 5, 2010

Giveaway questions continued!

I hope everyone is enjoying my answers to questions I've been asked for my 100th post blog giveaway. To tell you the truth, it's a nice little break from writing about being sad, missing Alexandra, feeling more and more angry every day, and anything else you can think of! Plenty of time for that!

Questions 4 & 5!

Are you from Hawaii??

Nope! It would be so nice to be from a tropical paradise, but no, I am not. I know I've written about Hawaii several times in my blog, so maybe that's why you asked. I just love it there. Hawaii was one of the very first trips my husband and I went on together. We weren't even married yet! We stayed there for two weeks and it was awesome! We saw volcanoes, went on a helicopter ride, went to a luau and swam with the dolphins. I would love to go back there someday. It's such a romantic place.

What exactly made you happy today?

This is so funny because this question comes from Laura at Angel Baby Names. One thing that made me happy today was seeing this! Thanks Laura! I really love it! Whenever I can see Alexandra's name, it always makes my day! I'm sure that's true for each and every one of us. A lot of days I feel like some people act as if I never even had Alexandra and it hurts. Seeing that she is remembered can really turn a crappy day into a good one! :-) 

10 comments:

  1. Hawaii is a beautiful place!! My husband and I have been twice now and each time was more than fantastic!! I love the butterfly with Alexandra's name on it, precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe, I have been feeling pretty angry as well - angry and defeated! I hope you feel better. Hawaii is my favorite vacation spot, of the places we have been for sure (not that we have been all over the world or anything). I told Ben that we have to go there for our 10th wedding anniversary to get married on the beach.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving the questions and learning more about you :) Have yet to visit Hawaii...but would like to some day. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to Hawaii, actually any holiday would be good about now.
    Laura is amazing, i love the butterfly with alezandras name on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff and I were going to go to Hawaii for our honeymoon, and went to Alaska instead. As long as I am there during the summer months, I don't think I will ever get enough Alaska...I will probably feel the same about Hawaii once we get there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Hawaii!! I have an idea... let's all meet there, okay? Wouldn't it be nice?!

    Love your butterfly!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the butterfly picture with Alexandra's name! I like the questions as we get to know you better :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this picture!!!! I have never been to hawaii myself. I got married in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico but my favorite place is aruba..I would have liked that as a destination wedding too....So since you havent reached 100 yet, I have another question for you...Where would you have taken Alexandra for her first vacation and why?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the creative ways that everyone is thinking of to remember our babies'. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great picture of Alexandra's name. I love Hawaii, too. I'd love to go for two weeks. We've been to Maui twice. Next time, I'd like to visit Kauai.

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved