
I'm joining Rachel again on another Marvelous Monday in her quest to stay positive. I really need it too. I've been feeling anything BUT positive lately, but I'm trying my best! That's all you can do, right?
Today, I am thankful for butterflies. I'm just so thankful I can have something to hold onto that reminds me of Alexandra and all of our other babies. There's something so sweet and so comforting about it. Alexandra may not be physically here, but I can take comfort in the fact that every time I see a butterfly I can think of her and smile. I'm glad so many of us can remember our babies by butterflies. Our babies may not be here, but there will always be butterflies fluttering around here with us or we will be surrounded by things having butterflies on them. And I swear, ever since Alexandra died, I see them everywhere!! Kind of like all those naive pregnant women, they follow me around wherever I go...but let's not go there. This post is supposed to be positive after all, right? :-)





















maggie you are so right....the smile i have when i see a butterfly is amazing, and actually not followed by a frown because i feel like "she" is with me at that time...even if its just butterfly in the background of a commercial...they DO make ma smile....((hugs)) and thanks for letting me keep playing my broken record :(
ReplyDeleteI am thankful for butterflies too! :)
ReplyDeleteI think of Alexandra and Ella when I see butterflies and makes me smile too.
ReplyDelete