April 24, 2010

For you Alexandra

Tomorrow I'm walking for Alexandra and I'm getting more and more excited by the minute! It makes me feel good that I'm doing something for her. I'm walking in her memory along with people who love my husband and me and who loved her too. I carried her for only a few months, but I'll carry her in my heart forever. It's predicted to rain all day long and knowing my luck it probably will, but I'm not going to let that get me down. I'll come prepared with ponchos and umbrellas and besides, I love the rain! So we'll see how it goes. I hope you will be proud of your Mommy & Daddy Alexandra! :-)  We love you so very much.

As I walk and remember Alexandra, I will also be thinking of you & all of Alexandra's new friends. We will walk for Alexandra and Gracie, Alyssa, Angel, Calvin, Cara, Jessica, Samantha & Elizabeth, Emma & Chase, Ella, Jack, Matilda, Ciaran, Sophia, Benjamin, Charlotte & Marianne, Lyra, Anna, Jay, Gracie, Grace, Isaac, Claire, Jenna, Lily, Cadynce, Kenner, Hannah, Jasper, Zoelle, Hannah, Ronan, Dale, Sophia & Ellie, Lola, Nathan, Kara, Nolan, Christian, Audrey, Juanito, Amelia & Alexander, Jonathan, Benjamin, Eli & Jett, Morgan, Corinne, Elizabeth, Kathlyn, Sami, Matilda, Lucy, Liam, Kaelen, Aquila, Colden, Jacoco, Hope, Lily, Jessica and all of our other babies gone all too soon. Hugs to you all!

7 comments:

  1. I will be thinking of you tomorrow! March for Babies in my town is tomorrow as well. Sending you LOTS of love! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big hugs back!!! And thank you for making a difference and remembering all th babies!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excited to hear how it is...so glad you are walking for Alexandra and remembering our other babies :) Thinking of you and Alexandra tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck at the walk tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you and Alexandra!

    BTW, our walk was today and I'm exhausted..actually, I don't even know why I'm on the internet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will be with you tomorrow sweetness!!! Ponchos, galoshes and umbrellas ready to go....i actually may enjoy the rain washing away some of my tears for the babies....God bless you ((hugs))....Good luck and congratulations on such a great turnout of donations!!!!

    thinking of you and alexandra while i walk tomorrow too

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am soo excited for you Maggie! Alexandra, I am sure is very proud little one to have such awesome parents! Let us know how it goes and snap a picture if you can!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it was an awesome event :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved