I hope everyone is having a pleasant week. I know there have been some exciting pregnancy announcements and I also know there have been some sad announcements as well. I'm thinking of each and every one of you. :-)
Question 10
If somebody could remember two things about you, what would you want them to be (only 2!!)??
One thing is easy for me to come up with. That is I would want people to remember me as a mother. I would hope people would not forget that I had a daughter, even though she's no longer here with me in a physical sense. I carried her for almost nine months. I heard her heartbeat, I felt her move. I held her and continue to love her. Please remember that and don't dismiss me as a parent just because my baby isn't here with me now.
I suppose the other thing would be that I try my hardest to be a good friend/wife. I would want people to remember I'm a good, giving person who would really do anything for any of my friends or husband. I might make mistakes. I might not be the best friend or wife on certain days, but I can definitely try my best!
Looking For You
5 years ago





















Maggie you are a great Mommy to Alexandra and have a dear heart!! Those are probably my two answers also :) This is a great idea to Q & A!! You are soo almost there!
ReplyDeleteWow, 97 already! I want people to remember me as a mom as well. Even though our babies are not here with us, we are still moms. I am loving your questions and answers! :)
ReplyDeleteI feel like we havent spoken in days....lol
ReplyDeleteYOU will never be forgotten as a mother, not to me at least. What you have done to remember your daughter has been an inspiration to me from the minute we connected. I cant imagine you NOT a mother...Alexandra is very lucky.
As far as a "good" friend, I believe it to be an understatement...A lot of my learning through all this has come from you, you have been a shoulder to cry on (virtual shoulders) and I can not begin to tell you how that feels to me....I may not have ever met you, but I dont need to to know you ARE my friend for life...I will always be here for you and I feel you will always be there for me...I pray for your rainbow each night because Alexandra deserves a little brother/sister but also because you deserve a little baby to come home with you...what we have been through is so tough and yet to me you seem so strong..i know i hate when people say im strong, but i know its true for me, and its true for you....sorry im rambling but we didnt talk yesterday and i missed you!!! lol...hope your weeks been ok xoxo
well said! and i love your header!!
ReplyDeleteVery good question. And I love your answers. You are a wonderful mamma to Alexandra and I believe she knows that. Our pediactrian told us that newborn babies always know their mamma.
ReplyDeleteThere has been a lot of announcements both exciting and sad this week!
ReplyDeleteThose are great answers, I think that my answer to this question would be very similar.
you are and will always be a mother. :)
ReplyDelete