Where would you have taken Alexandra for her first vacation and why?
I think I would have taken her to Disney World. I'm not sure if I would have taken her while she was so young, but maybe around 3 or 4 when she would have been able to remember it. Although, now I think I finally understand why people would want to take their babies there. I'm sure a lot of people have no choice but to take them sometimes, but I also think it's just a fun thing to share with your baby as a parent. You get to see it in a different light. If you would have asked me this last year I would have said they were crazy for toting along a baby under one! I have to admit I would get annoyed seeing newborns at Disney World. Really? What's the point? My how things change. In any case, Disney is one of my favorite places to go and I was looking forward to sharing it with Alexandra. In a funny way, I kind of already did. I went to Florida just around this time last year and I was pregnant with her, but I had no idea. I was only about 3-4 weeks along, but she was there! Hope you had fun little girl! :-)
Looking For You
5 years ago





















I am sure Alexandra loved it, she was with her favorite person Mom! Disneyland is fun, Walt Disney world seems better (never have been to that one though!!)
ReplyDeleteOf course!!! You love Disney movies so it makes sense to bring her there...She had fun there already, but to have been there"together" would have been nicer for us....Anthony & jR have still never been there and we were planning on going there so they all 3 had their first visit together :( .....So we can now add that to our list of things in common...Alexandra you would have had so much fun seeing all the princess' because your a princess to mamma...you and Alyssa should go to Disney this weekend since you guys are all over the world :)
ReplyDeleteJust where your Princess belongs!
ReplyDeletexo
I love Disneyland/world too!! Big hugs, glad that you have that memory to think back on of when you and Alexandra were at disneyworld!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat an awesome first trip :)
ReplyDelete