Looks like I have made the big time in the blogging community! I have received my very first blog award! Thank you Cindy from This Adventure, Our Life! Cindy is a wonderful new friend I have found. I believe I first met her through a Marvelous Mondays post (please correct & forgive me if I'm wrong!). How marvelous indeed to have found another friend. I appreciate her sincere comments and think she's a real sweetie, along with her adorable little girl, Bailey! She is not part of this "club" of babyloss mamas, but she seems to get it and is able to just be there, and that's all the more reason to love her!
The rules of this award are:
2. list who gave the award to you and use a link to her/his blog (or hyperlink).
3. list 10 things that make you happy.
4. pass the award on to other bloggers and visit their blog to let them know about the award.
My 10 things that make me happy:
1. My husband
2. Alexandra
3. My adorable kitties.
4. My very awesome blog friends/followers. (each and every one!)
5. Seeing Alexandra's name.
6. Days off.
7. Kindness of people.
8. Friends. (in real life and let's not forget my favorite show ever!!)
9. Rainy days.
10. Conan O'Brien. (I just love him and he's coming back to TBS!! I can't wait!)
I pass this award onto the following bloggers. I would name all of you if I could!
1. Missing_One @ A Mending Heart
2. Maddie @ After Matilda
3. Rachel @ Curls O Fred
4. Margaret @ She's Come Undone
5. Antoinette @ Butterfly Kisses to my angel Alyssa Marie
6. Melissa @ Raindrops
That was fun! Thanks again Cindy! :-) It was nice to write about something upbeat today.






















Ahh Maggie, you are welcome! Thank you for the nice words. I am glad you had fun!! Yes, indeed we did meet with Marvelous Monday posts! I agree, I love the kindness of people!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Maggie...blog awards are a nice way of knowing that people read what you write and get what you're saying...and THANK YOU! for the nomination. Hugs
ReplyDeleteHow fantastic!!
ReplyDeletexo