Double post again!!! One reason is I wanted to get those pictures up yesterday, but that's when my Internet got an attitude on me and erased my post! Another is I know I'm going to forget this by tomorrow so I better write this down now.
A couple of years ago, I went to see a pyschic just for fun. I never expected anything to come from it, but it was intereseting to see what he would say. The first time he was eerily right on a lot of things. He knew about my Dad. He knew I was close to my Grandpa. How do they know this stuff?
The first time I saw him I was a newlywed, so naturally I was thinking family. When would I have children? How many would I have? He said I would have three. I always thought three was a lot. I was going to be happy with two. Now I'm thinking...maybe he will be right! Alexandra being the first and two more? The last time I went to see him, he was off on a lot of things, but he mentioned this. He sensed a spirit of a baby boy and said if I listened hard and heard some running that was him. Hmm... I've listened long and hard and I've never heard some crazy baby running around my house! But it was interesting. Last night I had a dream I was pregnant with a baby boy and we were going to name him Logan. Why Logan, I have no idea. Will the pyschic be right in that I'll have three children, one a boy...and named Logan? Who knows, but I'm looking forward to finding out if his prediction is true.
Looking For You
5 years ago





















omg Maggggie...I love Logan...lol...I hope you get your rainbow...I pray for you to get it every night...and if Logan is going to be it than fine...i have a feeling these two little girls are going to bring the rainbows when we least expect them...I have a hard time mentally with ttc and not being scared or guilty for Alyssa's memory so everyone says maybe ALyssa will take the "edge" off and decide for us...Did you ever like the name Logan? Well apparantly Alexandra does..lol and you know who the boss it..xoxoxo
ReplyDeleteohh Maggie, I pray for you also, for you to get your rainbow baby :) I have never been to a psychic!! Logan is a beautiful name!!
ReplyDeleteMaggie, Logan was a name we had for a boy... isnt it just beautiful? Everytime i saw a pyschic i was always told i would have 3 children... after i had the twins, that meant 1 more baby... well i lost 2 , then there was Angel... so my question is, was Angel that 3rd baby?was she my number 3 child with no more to follow?? who knows, i dont know anything anymore!!
ReplyDeleteWishing you a beautiful Rainbow xx
I believe some people truly do have a gift. I hope he is right. :) *hugs* Praying for you.
ReplyDelete