Some of you may have received one of these from me. It started off as doing just one, then I did another one...and another...and another. :-( I have had this kitty candle forever, but after Alexandra died, I placed it in front of her pictures and this is the one we burn for her sometimes.
If you didn't receive anything yet, don't worry, I plan on doing more. I just ran out of time. I thought it was a nice little something to do for all you Mommies and with the impending doom of Mother's Day coming up, I thought it would be good timing. My little gift to you! If you want to be sure you get something, just send me a comment or e-mail. I'll do something for you. If you have any special symbols that remind you of your baby, I'll try and do one. I just thought I would mention this now because I didn't want anyone to think I had left them out or anything.
Looking For You
5 years ago






















Alyssa is really happy to have that...I mean you know she is spoiled and loves all the attention...Thank you so much Maggie for doing this for her...you made me smile, and now knowing the meaning behind the candle and how special it is, it melts my heart....YOUR THE BESTEST!!!!
ReplyDeletei love the ones you did for my Jenna!! such an adorable candle holder!!! XO
ReplyDeleteSo sweet of you to do this for babylost mamas! *hugs*
ReplyDeleteMaggie, that is adorable. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet gesture!!! You are so thoughtful to think of all the mommas out there during this time!
ReplyDeleteYou're so sweet!
ReplyDeleteOh, that is so thoughtful of you!
ReplyDeleteOh how AMAZING you are! thoughtful
ReplyDeleteThanks for the ones you did for Emma and Chase!! You are so sweet.
ReplyDelete