(Alyssa voice) Maggie I love Alexandra and I love how her name makes you smile, i hope my mommy made you happy by sharing this with you too. I MADE her send it cause I know how much you miss her.
Now (my voice) I wish that I could do something more than just this, but it proves how much our hearts miss these babies when a simple picture can make us smile when the rest of our day is so sad...:(
You are SOOO very welcome Maggie... lots more to follow so watch this space...!! Its comforting to know that all our girl's are together, as we are here xxx
I'm 36 years old and mother to three babies. Our firstborn daughter, Alexandra was born still at 35 wks. 1 day pregnant on November 16, 2009. We never found out what caused her stillbirth. Her little brother Joshua was born on 2/3/11 and we welcomed baby brother number 2 on 4/4/12! This is the story of our journey.
Love the name photos! People are so sweet.
ReplyDeleteLove Alexandra's name, especially on the yellow flower :)!
ReplyDelete(Alyssa voice) Maggie I love Alexandra and I love how her name makes you smile, i hope my mommy made you happy by sharing this with you too. I MADE her send it cause I know how much you miss her.
ReplyDeleteNow (my voice) I wish that I could do something more than just this, but it proves how much our hearts miss these babies when a simple picture can make us smile when the rest of our day is so sad...:(
(((hugs)))
You are SOOO very welcome Maggie... lots more to follow so watch this space...!!
ReplyDeleteIts comforting to know that all our girl's are together, as we are here xxx
Love these photos. :) Its so beautiful to see name photos.
ReplyDelete