April 4, 2010

Best wishes to all of you on this Easter Sunday

I just wanted to wish all of you a pleasant Easter holiday today. I know a lot of us were looking forward to spending today with our babies. I know I would have dressed Alexandra up in something adorable and given her a little basket even though she would have been too young to know what it's all about.  Instead, we'll be visiting her grave today. It's a beautiful day, but I cannot help but feel a little sad. 

Whatever you decide to do today, whether it's going to church, enjoying some Easter candy or spending time with family, I hope you can have a peaceful day. For those of you who have your rainbow babies or are pregnant with them, give them an extra hug or pat on the tummy! :-)  And here is a little wish from Alexandra and me. Happy Easter everyone. I hope you have a pleasant Easter holiday.

6 comments:

  1. That Eeyore gets me every time... so lovable underneath all of the grumpiness!

    Enjoy your chocolate!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy Easter Alexandra & Maggie...I went to see Alyssa's grave today for the first time...I feel at peace....I will probably put a post up later tonight...still have so many emotions...Hope your day with your daughter was pleasant...I wonder if they were Easter egg hunting together??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Pooh, Piglet and Eeyore with the little chicks. Happy Easter Alexandra, I hope your having a wonderful easter egg hunt up with Gracie. Big hugs to you Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Easter Alexandra!! and Happy Easter Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Easter Alexandra and Maggie! Many hugs to you! I love the little Easter picture, Pooh Bear always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated Easter *hugs*

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by Small Bird Studios | All Rights Reserved